If you have a treadmill, elliptical, stair climber, exercise bike, weight equipment, or any other piece of fitness equipment in need of service, The Treadmill Guy can help you. Please contact The Treadmill Guy with your service need. If possible please have the following information when you contact us:
- Make and model of equipment
- Serial number of equipment – this will help in getting the correct parts if needed and determine if your equipment is covered under any part or labor warranty.
- Date of purchase
- Town the item is located in – we do all work on site.
- Brief description of what is wrong.
With the above information we may be able to give you a rough idea of what a repair may cost right over the phone or by e-mail.
Some of the equipment we work on:
- Treadmill: Exercise machine for running or walking while staying in one place.
- Stationary Bike, Exercise Cycle: Cardio machine to simulate cycling movement.
- Elliptical (Cross Trainer): Cardio equipment to simulate walking/running without excessive pressure to the joints
- Free Weight Stations: like benches and other gym equipment
- Multi Gym: Large home gym equipment with multiple exercise equipments
- Total Gym: Home gym equipment
Let us inspect your equipment in your Commercial or Light Institutional gym. We’ll give you a proposal to fit your needs. We can recommend how often to maintain and also train your staff on what you can do between our maintenance visits to help keep your equipment from busting.
We have experience with facilities of all types and sizes. We have worked with: fire and police departments, hotels, personal training facilities, rehab offices, military bases, small and large commercial gyms, residential building gyms, condos, co-ops and more.
So call or e-mail for more information.
The Treadmill Guy is factory authorized to do labor warranty service on many makes and models of fitness equipment.
If we can’t help you with the labor warranty, we might be able to help you in finding service for your equipment under labor warranty.
If your unit is out of labor warranty – but still covered under part warranty we can assist you in obtaining the warranty parts even if it is a manufacturer not listed above.